Our Mission is to enable a safe and secure environment by protecting the rights of persons and property through crime prevention and enforcement of law.
- Penns Grove Municipal Court Sessions suspended until April 26, 2020.
- 2019 Salem County Filed Complaints Reports
- Penns Grove / Carney’s Point – Join us for annual National Night Out at Dunn’s Park
- Handyman Revitalization Program available for Senior/Veteran and Disabled Homeowners
- Come Join Us for the Annual Bicycle Rodeo
Penns Grove Police Department is happy to announce accident reports are now available online at Crashdocs.org.
Its simple and easy to do: Click on the link above, and follow the on screen directions.
Officers will able to provide the case number for the motor vehicle accident. For additional assistance please call 856-299-0056 ext. 110.
Please allow 5-7 business days for report to be available online.
The Penns Grove Police Department will no longer fingerprint person for reasons other than criminal arrest and volunteer fire persons.
If you are needing to be fingerprinted for any other reason than what is listed above, we suggest you 1st visit the New Jersey State Police web site at www.njsp.org to locate the link for the appropriate forms pertaining to fingerprinting for reasons, i.e.: immigration/ Visa, expunge a record, employment (also referred to as a criminal history report), etc.
Once you find the appropriate form, you then need to contract the New Jersey State Police Contracted vendor, IdentoGo. You can schedule an appointment and answer many questions by visiting their website at: www.identogo.com
The Salem County Sheriffs Department website has a lot of useful information. Information about Enforcement, Emergency services, County 911 Center and the Correctional Facility. You are encouraged to click the link above and view the site to see all of the information at your fingertips.
The main focus of this post is to give valuable information on how to visit the site to learn:
- rules for visiting an inmate
- dress code
- programs that are available to inmate to improve their themselves and their lives once they are released
- how to place money into an inmate’s account and so much more
- Inmate Tool look-up. If you are inquiring into if someone is incarcerated, this is a useful tool. To use the Salem County Correctional Facilities inmate tool look up. Please visit the Salem County Sheriffs Department website @ www.salemcountysheriff.com. Hoover your cursor over the “Corrections” tab and choose inmate information.