Forms & Resources
Please note that several resources are external websites which will open in new windows or tabs.
Note for Users of Screen Readers
Several of the PDF documents may not readable by Screen Readers. Any resident using Assistive Technologies may contact the office to inquire about receiving alternate copies of these documents.
PDF Form Downloads
- 2-1-1 New Jersey
2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week that connects people from all communities and of all ages to specialist who will help find local services and resources that are available to you and provide critical services that can not just improve lives, but in some cases save lives.
- Carneys Point Police Department
- Cornerstone Women’s Resource Center
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
- Inspira Health Network
- New Jersey State Police
- NJ Alert – Emergency Alert System Subscription
- NJ Courts Information Center
- Ready Salem County
- Report Child Sexual Exploitation
- Report Insurance Fraud
- School Security Resources
- Salem County Government
- Salem County Community Emergency Response Team
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Center
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- State Division of Criminal Justice
- Talk to your Kids about Gangs
- United Way of Salem County
Salem County Sheriffs Dept. – Inmate Information
The Salem County Sheriffs Department website contains useful information such as Enforcement, Emergency Services, County 911 Center and the Correctional Facility.
You will also find:
- rules for visiting an inmate
- dress code
- post-release programs that are available to inmates
- how to place money into an inmate’s account
- Inmate look-up – if you are inquiring into if someone is incarcerated, visit http://sccf-pubweb.salemcountynj.gov:8085/IML
Online Accident Reports
Reports may be found at CrashDocs.org (opens in new tab/window).
Officers will able to provide the case number for the motor vehicle accident. For additional assistance please call 856-299-0056 ext. 110.
Please allow 5-7 business days for report to be available online.
Local Business Emergency Contact / Keyholder Information
Penns Grove Police Department asks that all businesses in the Borough of Penns Grove please update key-holder information whenever there is any change in status or employees.
Because the Salem County 911 Center dispatches for the Borough, this information is vital for everyone’s safety.
Download and complete the Contact/Keyholder Information Form (found in the section at the top of this page) and return to Penns Grove Police Department so that all information is current. The form can be returned via:
- Email to
- Mail to: Penns Grove Police Department, 1 State Street, Penns Grove NJ 08069
- Drop off in person at the department
The information in the form is vital for emergency situations, especially during the middle of the night when we have a need to contact a key-holder due to a problem at your business.