Please note that several resources are external websites which will open in new windows or tabs.
Note for Users of Screen Readers
Several of the PDF documents may not readable by Screen Readers. Any resident using Assistive Technologies may contact the office to inquire about receiving alternate copies of these documents.
- PGPD Recruitment Plan
- OAG IA Policy
- Use of Force Policy
- PGPD Early Warning System Policy and Procedure
- Police Dept. Social Media Operation
- 2019 Salem Co. Filed Complaints Report
- 2020 Use of Force Summary
- PGPD 2020 IA Summary Report
- PGPD 2020 Major Discipline report
- PGPD 2021 IA Summary Report
- PGPD 2022 Major Discipline Report
- PGPD 2022 Use of Force Summary Report
- PGPD 2021 Major Discipline Report
- PGPD 2021 Use of Force Summary
- PGPD 2022 IA Summary Report
- Major Discipline Reporting Form
AG Directive 2021-6 requires all New Jersey law enforcement agencies to submit to the Attorney General a “Major Discipline Reporting Form” which is defined as terminations, reductions in rank, or suspension of more than five days.